As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with a cross-functional agile team. Support existed and create new functionality from scratch, participate in architecture discussions, develop web applications following the up-to-date web standards, APIs and integrations.
In this role, you will…
- Build, evolve and maintain web applications for the world of digital dentistry.
- Design of new services and integrate with external modules.
- Optimize web application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Be responsible for E2E implementation of new features.
- Collaborate with teams from IL and Europe
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment wherethe product development and business requirements may change constantly.
- Create innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
In this role, you’ll need …
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- Good knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of modern web frameworks/libraries (Angular, React, or Vue.js)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Will be a plus
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD