Your Typical Day May Involve:
- Developing technical expertise in networking and security technologies along with our F5 solutions.
- Combining your growing technical knowledge with communication, relationship building and commercial skills to support the technical development and engagement across our in-region partners and customers; you have the potential to have an active role in growing this key Community.
- Participating in customer engagements for projects, such as technical design sessions, and customer workshops.
- With guidance, participation in and ownership of projects: for example, supporting go to market team projects by leading the technical enablement and training aspects with our partners and/or taking a lead on technical demos.
- Currently studying a Computer Science or similar technical degree or have graduated within the last 12 months.
- Passionate about technology and seek ways to deepen your knowledge beyond your studies.
We’d Love to Hear from You If:
- Your tech interests and skills span modern applications development, DevOps methodologies and IaC practice.
- You are keen to use and have the curiosity to further grow your technical skills and combine these with a commercial and relationship building role.
- You are fluent in German and English languages.
At F5, your experience is every bit as meaningful to us as it is to you. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and take away:
- As well as our Intern Program onboarding and training, you will build a valuable commercial and technical foundation through work shadowing, on the job learning and taking ownership of value adding tasks.
- F5 technical certifications.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.