Mentorship & Career Growth
Inclusive and Diverse CultureKey job responsibilities
You will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, partner development managers, partner core team leaders, be results driven, and have proven experience in developing a network of partners with deep capabilities and high-delivery quality. The role is partner facing, which includes interacting with consulting partner’s senior stakeholders, consultants and occasionally AWS customers. You will be responsible for earning the trust of the partner’s technical leaders, guiding the partner’s growth, transformation of their technology practices on the AWS Platform, and the creation of packaged offerings along with partner resources. You should be comfortable in managing a broad portfolio of partners from early stage cloud native, traditional large system integrator, value added resellers, and specialist providers.A day in the life
- Manage the development and enablement of a select set of strategic partners in the US.
- Own the technical strategy and execution plan for how those partners will develop their business practices.
- Manage and develop strategic relationships with the technical leadership of those specific partners to influence their growth, transformation and technology practices on the AWS platform.
- Work with critical stakeholders within the select partners to develop/strengthen/transform lines of business and practices to be cloud centric and to create go-to-market offerings landed in the market.
- Participate as a speaker in industry and partner events to deliver thought leadership on AWS.
- Influence the AWS service roadmap by being the voice of the partner with AWS service teams.
- Participate in the operation cadence of technical business reviews (MBR, QBR) with select partners.
- This role can be located at any Amazon corporate office in the United States.
About the team
In this role, you will be responsible for the technical management and enablement of selected AWS Partner Network Consulting Partners headquartered in the US and will be responsible for the day to day technical development and enablement of these SI partners. You will be a proven leader that will draw upon experience developing partners, joint technical business planning, identification, oversight and development of new lines of business, practices and APN Competencies, go-to-market solution development, relationship building, and working in both a direct and matrix operating structure.